NOT KNOWING THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA!!

This is not a made up story, it's a true story.

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

So it was a rainy day today and works were flying all around the office in the morning, I decided to take time out of the office and went to hang out with the 'Medical Students'.

We were talking and playing until I playfully popped the question to them, I asked one of them for the capital of Nigeria and to my surprise it was a harder response than I expected.

One of them answered, it happens to be a girl tho! "I don't think Nigeria has a capital" she said, I couldn't hold my emotions in because at first I thought it was a joke until she started to argue that Nigeria never had a capital.

It became a long topic of discussion, so since she and some other people didn't want to agree that Nigeria has a Federal Capital Territory, I decided to ask for the capital of Lagos state considering the fact they are students of "LASUCOM" Ikeja (LASUTH) and to my surprise again they didn't know and I was wondering how "Medical Students" who passed through primary and secondary school do not know the capital of the country and the state they are living in.

At the end of it all I told them the answers to the questions I asked them and they were shocked and ashamed of themselves because they were in public and people were watching them and all. I felt like all those "KraksTv" presenters on instagram that ask questions like this and get funny replies.

No matter how irrelevant you think an information is, it might embarrass you in relevant situations. Start learning your States and Capitals, I'm sure some you reading this now don't know the capital of Nigeria 😉😉😉😉😉  your secrets will be revealed lol!😛😛😚😚😙

Comments

Post a Comment

Readers comment

Popular posts from this blog

Avengers Infinity War: Captain America DIED in Wakanda but brought back with Time Stone?

JULY 12TH - THE MOVIE REVIEW

Rapper Meek Mill sentenced to up to four years in jail