ICON AWARDS 2017

Vision Studios Icon Awards 2017 in Caleb University is coming to you live on the 2nd of December this Saturday.




This is an award serves as a platform for young people to showcase their talents and it's also about appreciating and motivating talents in Caleb University.

I was at the Icon Awards preparation/rehearsals on Saturday 25th of November and to be honest O was impressed by everything they did. So I decided to interview people on their thoughts on the Vision Studios so I'll be sure it wasn't just me that was impressed and believe me they felt the same way.

Things you need to know about ICON AWARDS:
  • Tickets to the event are been sold in various hostels at #3000
  • Buying a Ticket qualifies you for a raffle draw and exclusive prizes to be given away
  • Presence of Celebrity Guests around for your normal or abnormal selfie take.
  • Red Carpet events and pictures tooo.
  • Lots of performances from acting, dancing, singing and many more.
  • Makeup artist showcasing.
  • Performances from Caleb University's top Artistes.
  • My best part refreshments to go round.


The Dress Code is WHITE and or atleast a greater touch of white if you know what I mean 👅👅👅.
Ticket is #3000 and its gonna be the best award show you've experienced in Caleb University. One more thing my crazy, cute me will be there to experience it live. 

Pictures from ICON AWARDS









Comments

Post a Comment

Readers comment

Popular posts from this blog

Avengers Infinity War: Captain America DIED in Wakanda but brought back with Time Stone?

JULY 12TH - THE MOVIE REVIEW

Rapper Meek Mill sentenced to up to four years in jail