How One Night Made Me A Sex Slave

I have been a bit disturbed about it.....  You are probably wondering what exactly right?
My name is Sophie. I am a student but I rather not mention the name of my school. I come from a family of 3, I'm the only daughter of my parents and I'm 20years old.

I’m going to go straight to the point.  We had our homecoming party, it was a great party tho, there were drinks everywhere, loud music and all so I got too excited and drunk and there was this guy that was staring at me for so long.

Well I made out with him we went to a hotel and we had sex. The next morning I woke up in shock because I knew I was drunk last night and pretty most of what I did was under the influence of alcohol and not my decision.

And the guy woke up and told me how much he enjoyed me the last night. I was furious so I left the hotel. Weeks later, I started getting phone calls from this guy, he kept on telling me how much he wanted me and how dope I was in bed, so I just ignored him.

One day, he sent me a video of that night and I was so shocked and terrified, I deleted the video on my phone few minutes later he sent a text threatening me “if you don’t want the video viral you should do as I say”. So I had no choice than to succumb.

 I started seeing him though and he will have sex with me anyhow he likes. He will also invite his friends over to come and have sex with me, they turned me into their sex slave. I became so useless and most times if I don’t agree they hit me so bad and then they drug me.

 They made more videos of me anytime they have sex with me. I couldn't take it anymore it all and I finally made up my mind. My attitude changed towards them and I started doing everything they wanted before they tell me.

Now I have become their slave I started obeying every command without arguing. They were even surprised at the sudden change in my behavior but I kept things this way for over 2 months.

Then one day I had thoughts in my head and I decided to end it all. I wanted to have my revenge, so I got acid and kept it till when I could use it and just luckily for me they left their drink open just enough time to put it in their drinks.

On this faithful day, I did what I wanted. They usually have sex with me before they drink. And I had to make sure to have a clean escape. I cleaned the room and made sure no traces would point back to me, so I did that. After they had satisfied themselves that they, one said he was impressed with me but deep down I was only celebrating their deaths in advance.

So they offered me a drink but I refused and told them I had to go home and my parents will be mad if I drank alcohol, they didn't argue with me on that so I sat down in front of them to witness their final drink as they all drank I was smiling.

Few seconds they started burning from within they were screaming in pains, they were screaming for help, waving their hands at me and all I did was smile at them.

When I was sure they were dead. I collected all their phones and memory cards and I destroyed it then threw it in the river. That was how I was able to survive them.


But few months later, I started getting flashes of what happened. It keeps coming back and now I'm mentally disturbed by it. I feel like I'm crazy....... I’ve lost it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avengers Infinity War: Captain America DIED in Wakanda but brought back with Time Stone?

JULY 12TH - THE MOVIE REVIEW

Rapper Meek Mill sentenced to up to four years in jail