HOW IT WAS LIKE GOING FOR A DELIVERANCE PROGRAM

So I was picked up from school by my mom, it was a surprise anyway because I was expecting somebody else to come pick me up. It was on a Monday I think, so after packing my stuffs in the car and all, it was time to go home.

So through out the journey back home I was gisting my mom about school and stuff, just for her to announce to me that she is taking me for a deliverance program and in my head I was like 'WTF' πŸ˜’πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ πŸ˜‘those were my expressions at that moment. I was a long journey from school and a very quiet one because I wasn't even replying my mom and she was making up some jokes that were lame expecting me to laugh.

Why do I need to go for deliverance mehn! It's not like I have some problems or something 😦😧😒 plus I had plans at home. 
You want to know the funny part, my mom just had to tell me it was going to last for 5 days and hearing that alone my spirit died. Lol in my head I wanted to jump out of the car.

We eventually got to the place or should I say prayer ground (I'm not mentioning the name of the place) and paid for a room with air condition and all. The room wasn't bad at all but the part that I and my mom would be in the same room was the bad part because I will be so restricted and all. I wont be able to chat late-night or call you get that situation. A call came in that night, it was from my babe at that time it took me 10 seconds to pick that call my mom was just starring at me like I stole something. I said hello and she was talking many many πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰ and my mom was just observing coz I was coding the conversation so bad, then my babe was like "I love YOU" and I couldn't reply instead I said "same to you" πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ when the convo didn't want to end I had to pretend like the network signal was bad so I ended the call immediately with my mom still observing .

Tuesday Morning around 6:00 am, chai! My mom woke me up to get ready for the program and I was just lazing around the bathroom. So we were at the venue of the program, took a seat the preaching was going on and I was feeling sleepy, then fine fine girls started to sit down in front of me and before I knew it my eyes were opened wide, my accent also changed instantly I was speaking queens English to my mom πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¦.

So we prayed and prayed even the girls were praying so I prayed well too then they announced that people from 18 upwards will fast for three days (meaning I won't eat for two freaking days) at that moment I was wishing I was 16 again. So I went back to the room feeling cranky and all sort, my mom on the other hand was consoling me by telling me its just two days that it will pass. At night I started having Nightmares of food πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… crazy right.

Wednesday Morning was the same routine as Tuesday, got to the venue we prayed as usual then remember the girls I wrote about earlier, I smiled at them tho as per cool guy things, then during the main event (the deliverance proper) as I was closing my eyes I heard some girls screaming so I was tempted to open my eyes to see who 'cause it was right behind me and to my surprise it was one of the girls lol my heart raised, my mom was holding my hand shouting you better pray my friend πŸ˜’πŸ˜“πŸ˜’, me that was already weak and I could faint any moment.

Thursday Morning, same routine only that I was extremely pissed at everyone that day there was no food in my stomach, no food anywhere on the camp ground. I saw the same girls I didn't smile even though they smiled at me but from seeing the girl like that in the previous deliverance I frowned at her 😝😝.  So in this session of deliverance they said we should turn our heads like really who does that with empty stomach but anyway my mom told me to just do it. In the process of turning my head one of the deliverance minister came to me touched my head and pushed my head, in the process I was on the floor and then I just vexed and decided not to stand up from the floor because me I know I wasn't delivered I was pushed and I was too weak mehn, with extremely empty stomach.My mom told me to stand up and I said hell Naaaah.

So it was time for people below 18 downwards to break their fast, I didn't know when I joined the line lol one of the minster was like you are too old to be on this line, and I was 'yeah' but I'm breaking this fast whether they liked it or not. Well I broke the fast eventually didn't care plus I was so happy  πŸ‘¦πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜šπŸ˜™πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜™.

What do you think my Mom's reaction would have been at that moment?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…lmfao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is supper funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€...she scolded the hell out of you right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She could have killed you lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Readers comment

Popular posts from this blog

Avengers Infinity War: Captain America DIED in Wakanda but brought back with Time Stone?

JULY 12TH - THE MOVIE REVIEW

Rapper Meek Mill sentenced to up to four years in jail